What's On around Gatwick
Perfectly located between London and the picturesque south coast of England – on the Surrey-Sussex border – the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport hotel brings you closer to a wide variety of local attractions such as the Hawth Theatre. As one of the region’s liveliest arts venues, the Hawth plays host to an exciting mix of dance, music, comedy, film, visual arts and of course theatre. Alternatively, if you’re looking to get some fresh air and explore the rolling countryside, Buchan Country Park and the South of England Showground aren’t far away.
Catch a West End show
The Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport hotel boasts excellent road and rail links – hop on a train and you can be in the heart of London in less than 30 minutes. Perfect if you’re looking to stay outside of London but want to catch a West End show or simply enjoy a taste of the sights and sounds of one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
Less than an hour’s drive (or 25 minutes train ride), Brighton is another top city that’s easily accessed from the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport hotel. Offering an abundance of places to go, including Brighton Arena and the Brighton Dome, Brighton has to be one of the coolest cities in the south – you could grab the kids some Brighton rock too.
Why book your stay at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport hotel?
- Range of rooms available – standard, executive, family or accessible – all air conditioned.
- Superb Open Lobby where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kids stay and eat free*.
- Lively bar serving a range of international wines, beers and spirits.
- Ideally located – close to M23 and just 10 miles from the M25.
- Within easy reach of Brighton and London city centres as well as Shopping centres.
- Enjoy special hotel events throughout the year – including fundraisers as well as tribute and party nights.
* Children under 13 years of age.
Why not take a look at some of our fantastic leisure break packages and offers?
See what’s on in the area on our local events page.